منتديات ايجي نت

> >

ايجى نت الارشيف العام .:: مواضيع ايجى نت المكرره والغير مفيده - تم منع المشاركات فى القسم منعا لضرر الاعضاء ::.

23-09-2013, 09:54 AM
للبيع: Apple iPhone 5C /Apple iPhone 5S..wholesales..

Hello

Good day my dear, i'm so glad to read from you and firstly i would like to introduce myself properly, i'm Barret Pulley and i presently lives in Texas , USA .. Because i was posted here from my company in UK with my lovely family,I'm a civil engineer by profession and i do traveled out most time off the country for contract purpose and my lovely wife Sarah work as accountant in garment company and she is always busy so therefore the family will be grateful to have you as a nanny or driver to my twins and their sister ashley .

We live in a conducive environment and we occupy 6 bedroom 3 living room with a garden and swimming pool in the compound and you will be using 1 of the rooms and you will have access to internet and other necessary things you needed for your comfort.

I have make arrangement for your salary and the family will be willing to pay you monthly salary of 5500USD every month together with your allowance and if you have any question please come up and i wait your reply before discussing on the arrangement of your traveling papers.

Have a blessed day.

Mr.Barret Pulley

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
/apple, 5c, 5s..wholesales.., 5swholesales, للبيع, للبيع:, apple, iphone, or apple

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الساعة الآن 05:52 AM