منتديات ايجي نت

دعم أهلنا في فلسطين

> >

الربح من الإنترنت .: اهم الشروحات للمبتدئين وطريقهم للدخول إلى عالم الربح من الإنترنت :.

23-04-2011, 10:17 PM
auto backlink creator wordpress plugin نداء لطلب أحد الأعضاء

Get The Plugin Now
Create Backlinks Automatically!
We know that getting traffic to our websites is what makes us the money. The best way to get traffic is to rank high in the search engines for our targeted keywords. One of the BEST ways to rank high in the search engines is to get backlinks!
But who really likes creating them? I know I don’t. Hire a service? Not for me either. Even the full time Virtual Assistants are too expensive for doing this.
When I got started in creating websites, I spent a lot of money purchasing products and services to learn how to create backlinks and to do it for me. Most did not work, or did not work well. I became very frustrated. I spent a lot of money and was just not getting the traffic.
I knew the basic principles of getting backlinks to get traffic. I just did not want to spend my time doing all the work. Since I was not making any money from my sites, I really couldn’t just ‘hire it out’ either

Why Does This Work?

Your Links & Articles With Links Will Be Displayed In The ABC Network…
  • On Different Sites
  • On Different IP Addresses
  • On Different Hosting Accounts
  • On Different Themes
  • From Different Countries
  • Rotating
  • While EACH Site Is Being INDEXED & PINGED DAILY
Get ‘MetaSnatcher’ FREE !

By ordering today, you can get your copy of the MetaSnatcher Desktop Keyword Tool. This great piece of software will get your top ranking competitor’s keywords for you. You will then know what keywords to target to take over the top spot in Google.
You just load up the MetaSnatcher Keyword Tool and:
  • Enter Your Root Keyword
  • Choose How Many Sites To Check
  • Hit ‘Snatch’ Keywords
  • Check Your Results
  • Save Them!
How Does It Work?
You enter your chosen keyphrase and Meta Snatcher will grab the top ranked sites keywords and show you the most popular ones in order. It also exports this data as a CSV you can use in any spreadsheet or data****.
You then know what keywords to target to quickly overtake your competition!
What Platform Does It Run On?
Any Windows, Mac or Linux box running Java will do. This is simply a Java jar file so it’s completely cross-platform.

ALSO…

Get ‘Spin Master’ Pro Free!

By ordering today, you can get your copy of the Spin Master Pro Desktop Spinning Tool. This great piece of software will help you to spin your content and articles to submit to the ABC Network through the plugin!

Order Now To Get Your Copy Of EACH Of These Great Tools Today!

Automatic Backlink Creator Plugin

http://automaticbacklinkcreator.com/?hop=oujdid

28-04-2011, 06:38 PM
رد: auto backlink creator wordpress plugin نداء لطلب أحد الأعضاء

روعة جدا جدا جدا
طيب انا عندى هنا فى المجلة الورد بريس
ممكن اعمل بيها باك لينك

ومعلش هتعب شوية كمان وقولى الفايدة منه اية ؟
18-05-2011, 10:08 AM

Thanks for the Effort , Good Job
18-05-2011, 10:09 AM

Thanks Alot Man , You did a Great Job
30-07-2011, 04:53 PM

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة oujdid مشاهدة المشاركة
Get The Plugin Now
Create Backlinks Automatically!
We know that getting traffic to our websites is what makes us the money. The best way to get traffic is to rank high in the search engines for our targeted keywords. One of the BEST ways to rank high in the search engines is to get backlinks!
But who really likes creating them? I know I don’t. Hire a service? Not for me either. Even the full time Virtual Assistants are too expensive for doing this.
When I got started in creating websites, I spent a lot of money purchasing products and services to learn how to create backlinks and to do it for me. Most did not work, or did not work well. I became very frustrated. I spent a lot of money and was just not getting the traffic.
I knew the basic principles of getting backlinks to get traffic. I just did not want to spend my time doing all the work. Since I was not making any money from my sites, I really couldn’t just ‘hire it out’ either

Why Does This Work?

Your Links & Articles With Links Will Be Displayed In The ABC Network…
  • On Different Sites
  • On Different IP Addresses
  • On Different Hosting Accounts
  • On Different Themes
  • From Different Countries
  • Rotating
  • While EACH Site Is Being INDEXED & PINGED DAILY
Get ‘MetaSnatcher’ FREE !

By ordering today, you can get your copy of the MetaSnatcher Desktop Keyword Tool. This great piece of software will get your top ranking competitor’s keywords for you. You will then know what keywords to target to take over the top spot in Google.
You just load up the MetaSnatcher Keyword Tool and:
  • Enter Your Root Keyword
  • Choose How Many Sites To Check
  • Hit ‘Snatch’ Keywords
  • Check Your Results
  • Save Them!
How Does It Work?
You enter your chosen keyphrase and Meta Snatcher will grab the top ranked sites keywords and show you the most popular ones in order. It also exports this data as a CSV you can use in any spreadsheet or data****.
You then know what keywords to target to quickly overtake your competition!
What Platform Does It Run On?
Any Windows, Mac or Linux box running Java will do. This is simply a Java jar file so it’s completely cross-platform.

ALSO…

Get ‘Spin Master’ Pro Free!

By ordering today, you can get your copy of the Spin Master Pro Desktop Spinning Tool. This great piece of software will help you to spin your content and articles to submit to the ABC Network through the plugin!

Order Now To Get Your Copy Of EACH Of These Great Tools Today!

Automatic Backlink Creator Plugin

كود PHP:
http://automaticbacklinkcreator.com/?hop=oujdid 

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
محى, auto, لطلب, backlink, الأعضاء, creator, plugin, wordpress, نداء

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

الساعة الآن 04:01 PM