منتديات ايجي نت

دعم أهلنا في فلسطين

> >

ايجى نت الارشيف العام .:: مواضيع ايجى نت المكرره والغير مفيده - تم منع المشاركات فى القسم منعا لضرر الاعضاء ::.

28-04-2012, 11:36 AM
برنامج بيلفل كل السكيلز Toxic-Guard-Pet-XP-Pk& No PK Maps شرح بالصور والفيديو !!

Works with all versions:
Simple updating guide below if I don't update it myself.

What Is It?
It the fastest skill leveler (will read your stamina so it will be so accurate and fast) out there that will level your Toxic Fog/Guard/XP Skill/Pet automatically even while conquer is minimized (with the exception of the XP Skill Leveler which can't be minimized)

It can...
  1. <LI itxtHarvested="0" itxtNodeId="575">Level Toxic Fog In PK and Non-PK Maps for Blessed and Non-Blessed Characters in Background (Conquer Minimized) <LI itxtHarvested="0" itxtNodeId="574">Level Guard in Background <LI itxtHarvested="0" itxtNodeId="573">Level Pet in Background
  2. Level XP Skill, Such as NightDevil and Golem (Doesn't work in background)
Version Information:
v1.1 (Gabrola's Skill Lever v1.1.rar): Needs updating if memory addresses are changed but works very accurately by checking for stamina before doing a skill. (You can change the memory addresses from Settings.ini see guide below on how to find the addresses, memory addresses can be in hex format or in decimal format in Settings.ini) And can run multiple levelers with multiple conquer windows.

Screenshots:

Finding Memory Addresses: (Just in case I don't update the leveler).
1. You'll need Cheat Engine, run it and choose Conquer.exe proccess.
2. Make sure your stamina is full, enter 100 (150 if you're character is blessed) in the Value text box in CE and click First Search.
3. Lots of values will show in the left box, now in the scan type change it to "Smaller than..."but don't click Next Scan.
4. Go to your conquer window and use a skill that uses your stamina (don't sit after that), and change to cheat engine quickly and press "Next Scan".
5. Now on the left there should be few addresses left but you'll notice one that should be increasing in 3's (in 10's if you sit)
6. Double click that address and it will be added in the box below.
7. Now right click that memory address down there and choose "Find out what accesses this address"
8. You'll see box which has something like
Code:
0052758a - 8b b6 2c 07 00 00 - mov esi,[esi+0000072c]
9. Now the most important part is the 72c, this is aStamina value in Settings.ini, insert it in Settings.ini as 0x72c or as a decimal number (if you know how to convert them).
10. Now we need to find the Stamina address, now double click the address in the box down which we got earlier (double click the address part not any other part of this thing, you'll see a new box which tell you "Give the new address" with the current address add -72c (or whatever you got earlier) in my case 011925BC-72c and press OK.
11. You'll notice that the memory address has changed now copy this new address (you can't copy/paste this) and type it above in the Values text box, make sure that Hex is checked before typing it and do a new search.
12. You'll get some addresses on the left but it will be the green one, double click that and it will be added down like the other one, now copy it's memory address (you can't copy/paste this too) and this will be the "Stamina" value in Settings.ini also you should add 0x or convert it to a decimal number, in my case it's 0x00691CA0 or 6888608.

Tip: You can convert hex to decimal (by decimal I mean a normal number, that's just what it's called) or vice-versa using CE by toggling the "Hex" checkbox on and pasting the hex code, now toggle off the "Hex" checkbox and it will be converted to a decimal, toggle on again and it will turn to a hex code again.

للمشاهدة الفيديو والشرح :

http://adf.ly/7uYKh

للتحميل :

http://adf.ly/7uYSi
28-04-2012, 01:10 PM
رد: برنامج بيلفل كل السكيلز Toxic-Guard-Pet-XP-Pk& No PK Maps شرح بالصور والفيديو !!

لا تعليق انا قلتلك ابل كدا
28-04-2012, 01:24 PM
رد: برنامج بيلفل كل السكيلز Toxic-Guard-Pet-XP-Pk& No PK Maps شرح بالصور والفيديو !!

مش فاهم اى حاجة من الشرح

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
السكيلز, بالصور, بيلفل, برنامج, maps, شرح, pk, toxic-guard-pet-xp-pk&, toxicguardpetxppkand, والفيديو, كل

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

الساعة الآن 11:02 AM