LSRO is one of the oldest silkroad online private servers

الموضوع في 'ايجى نت الارشيف العام' بواسطة Lsro Fenik, بتاريخ ‏24 مارس 2013.

1. Lsro Fenik

Lsro Fenik New Member

[​IMG]

»About us...«

LSRO is one of the oldest silkroad online private servers out there. Our aim is to make neat and convenient gameplay for every person. We've opened at 8th May, 2010, and we are still standing tough. LSRO was meant to be Lithuanian at first, but about a year ago we went international. We think the best way of running a server is not by making innovations, new stuff (like 14th, 15th degree), but to make a friendly administration, which will always be ready to help to any of you, to hear your problems, complaints and suggestions. Now why so? Well, let's see. If 15th degree server will open, every.... will want to go there. Okay, let's pretend they will go. So what? They will see new stuff, try them, and that's it! They will get bored. With our administration, you will always get entertained. We will celebrate our 3rd birthday soon, and it won't be the last!

»Guarantees...«

We offer you :
    • Proffessional Team
      Our team includes highly trusted and highly prepared people for the server handling. We are ready to give you best support and quality. Most of team members are in the team for a very long time, so don't doubt about their high qualification in LSRO!
    • Powerful double root machines
      We are renting 2 powerful root machines to ensure you the best quality in LSRO. Roots are hosted in Lithuania, therefore we can offer you one of the fastest connections in the world. You won't experience any inconveniences at LSRO, we have 99,7% uptime.
    • Convenient gameplay without bugs, crashes, delays, shutdowns
      Our client is bugfree, same as the server data..... There aren't any bugs that can cause any inconveniences. Also, as I've mentioned before, due to our strong roots, you won't have any delays, and you can play as long as you want without any stops.
    • No corruption
      I highly control every of my game masters. I know them all personally and I can ensure that there are not any corruption, like giving items to close people or even selling them. Everything is under strict control.
    • Variable gameplay
      We always find some ways to entertain you. That's contest, events, fortress wars, variable drops, spectacular updates and many more!
    • Balanced server economy
      We didn't screw up on that. Server economy is very balanced here. You won't see anything, that would cost like "100b" or such.
    • Balance between players, which donate and which not
      Donation is time sparing. People donate to save their time on achieving something. You donate if you want to get something faster. You can get same stuff without donating, it may take longer, but no doubts you will have it!
    • Unforgetable experience
      LSRO Team will assure you the best experience you can have on private server! Tons of contact options will keep you and us always in touch! Any of your complaint, suggestion or feedback will be heard, and that's the key of the best experience in Silk Road Online!

[TABLE]Server Name:
    ∙Azores∙

Level Cap:
    ∙110∙

Skill Cap:
    ∙110∙

Gear Cap:
    ∙110∙

EXP rates:
    ∙100x∙

Party EXP rates:
    ∙120x∙

Drop rates:
    ∙50x∙

Gold Drop rates:
    ∙60x∙

Alchemy rates:
    ∙1.2x∙

Server files:
    ∙VSRO - Legend VI - Forgotten World (Also known as v1.188)∙

Permission to use bot:
    ∙Yes∙

Races:
    ∙Chinese/European∙

Server is hosted in:
    ∙Double Root-Server, located in Lithuania∙
    [/TABLE]

»Server itself...«

Server is pretty much default, we aren't bothering on ruining game balance at all. We don't add items, which makes huge disbalance, such as "Super premium" "Angel spirit" "Devil spirit upgrade items", that you can see on other servers. That makes game uncomfortable for those, which can't support server by donating. Ofcourse we do work on the server. We've worked slightly on game interface and convenience. We are listening to any suggestion, and we are bringing it to reality of LSRO. For example, people wanted to have extended pet bag from 1 page to more (preferably 5), we did it. We are trying to bring your every dislike, to the like!

»Joining...«

Client:
    Here!

Media :
    ∙Unfortunately due to different data/particles files, you can only play by downloading full client.∙

Register:
    Here!

My own skype:
    Here!

My own twitter:
    Here!

FaceBook group:
    Here!

Screens :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

»Events & Free silk...«

Ofcourse we do events... Every day!!! And not one! We have tons of events (Unique / Massive Unique / Survival / Hide'N'Seek / Gamble / T.U.K. / Tons of web/facebook/twitter contests!)! And yes, our events are really entertaining! We also spawn treasure boxes at weekends for you in random places, to earn some talismans!
    And ohhhh... Free silk...
    We have tons of ways for you to earn free silk...
    For example - Video contest. Make a video..

2. Lsro Fenik

Lsro Fenik New Member

رد: LSRO is one of the oldest silkroad online private servers

wrbna server gamed :)